A beta release of version 1.14 is available for installation for those who would like to try it. Please note that not this is not a final release, and there are still a few features that are not implemented (eg: The “Now Playing” screen does not display in HD mode).
New Features and Bug fixes include:
- Resume movie support (for Simese users only).
- Wikipedia Integration.
- PHP5 support
- Corrected the screen size in HD browser mode.
Updated language files (es).
Added a series of environment tests to help detect Linux installation problems.
- All video files are added to the database, regardless of whether GetID3 thinks that are valid files or not!
- Added missing MPAA ratings (“PG”, “Unrated” and “Not Rated”).
- Better handling of ratings between BBFC and MPAA rating schemes.
- Better playlist support (tested with Winamp and Windows Media Player).
Fixed searching issues.
Fixed the bug where Mozilla wasn’t detected properly.
- Fixed pagination problems on the “update movie details” pages.
- Finally fixed the bug where load/save playlist didn’t redirect to the correct page.
- Added “divx” as a valid movie file extension.
To install the beta version, please see the instructions posted to the Beta forum. As always, please report any bugs that you find to the forums…