A new release was made available a few days ago!
Enhancements / New Features
- Enhanced photo/slideshow options. Photos can now be browsed by their IPTC/XMP metadata information.
- Last.FM support.
- Web browsing can now be performed from your media player.
- Added import of iTunes playlists.
- New TV Series media type. This automatically recognizes TV series and episode details to assist navigation.
- Added a parser for TV Series to get episode details from epguides.com.
- Ability to delete videos.
- Video details and running time can now be viewed.
- Added dvr-ms file support, including metadata extraction.
- Added AlbumArtist and Disc tags for improved mp3 browsing and ordering.
- Improved support for Netgear EVA700 player. Includes remote mapping and custom quick icons.
- Sub-Categories can be defined to improve media navigation.
- Improved style framework to support more configurable styles.
- The current music playlist can be played whilst viewing a slideshow.
- A media search can now be ‘forced’ to refresh all metadata.
- Added the ability to filter based on “played status“.
- Folders containing DVD vob files will be added to database with title taken from folder name.
- The GetID3 library has been fixed for improved mp3 and wma tag recognition, especially track numbers and genres.
- Fixed various playlist bugs.
- Fixed some search/browse history issues.
- … and various other minor fixes.