This is patch 4 for version 1.15 and mainly fixes a number of bugs that have been reported in the forums. There are a few feature enhancements and changes to existing functionality, but on the whole this release is being made to enhance stability.
- Added the French translation (thanks yqu)
- Increased the font size on the menus due to pressure in the forums!
- The default action when selecting a movie by the “Browse Filesystem” method is now to resume playing from the last point you watched if you are using the Simese webserver.
- Precaching thumbnails for photos can now be enabled or disabled in the config screens, and is disabled by default.
- Better “Now Playing” screen support for linkplayer users (hopefully – I don’t have any hardware to test this on!).
- More common installation tests to help in problem diagnosis.
- Suppressed errors from being displayed when trying to obtain file information for files over 2Gb (this was only affecting linux installations).
- The “Refresh” link for “Browse Filesystem” doesn’t cause a timeout problem anymore.
- Better support for foreign characters in filenames.
- Music playback is now automatically ordered by album, track number and then title.
- Fixed some www.dvdloc8.com and www.lovefilm.com parser errors.
- Fixed the bug whereby media that had been removed from the system was not being deleted from the database.
- Fixed a session timeout issue that was affecting movie pause/resume.
- Fixed VBR MP3 issues (I think – let me know in the forums!)
- Provided a temporary workaround for missing subtitles in movies.